Well it is December 1st. It has been a while... I guess I will just have to highlight a few things. This is going to be hard, since Bridger is literally screaming at my feet. No wonder I never get anything done.
I learned a lesson way back in August. When Ryan was in Palm Springs golfing, I thought that I would do something nice for myself. So I scheduled a appointment to get eyelash extensions. I was really excited. It is the "thing" right now. So I got me a babysitter, and off I went. Well...It didn't quite go like I thought, I was under the impression that she was going to extend my eyelashes. But instead she glued about a zillion "weft" lashes into my eyelid. She told me that they would relax, and that I would not like them right away. I looked kinda like an Egyptian on crack. Well, if the look wasn't bad enough, they hurt! Sooooo, I ripped them off. Ryan was coming home the next day,and I didn't want to scare him back to Palm Springs. This is where the lesson comes in. In the process of removing my falsies, I also removed a ton of my own eyelashes. I can honestly say, that you don't appreciate something until its gone... I didn't have long, luscious lashes to begin with, however they were okay. And I sure did miss them when they were gone. They have all grown back now...Phew.
Well the cookies must be gone...I will have to add more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment