Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kestle's Hair Dos

Ok, So anyone who knows my son, knows that he loves his hair. If it isn't just right then its a bad day. Once when he was in preschool, before i grew a brain. I cut his hair too short. He wouldn't go to school! I had to call his teacher and make sure nobody commented on his haircut. He was mad for days. The cute thing, and reason for this post. Is that he is really good at doing hair! He is the one to be combing Tessa's dolls' hair. She got some Schnooks for her bday(thanks Gramma chadwick). Schnooks are these little puff balls that you can style their hair. There has been many a fight over the Schnooks! He is really good! One night when I was putting the kids to bed, Kes was really quiet, until he said "look at Garvey" ( Garvey is his special bear). Garvey Had a new hairdo, He had LICKED it! Licked a mow hawk on Garveys little head! Funny stuff. I tell him that its okay to do Hair its in his blood, starting with his great, great grandpa. Love you Kes!

No comments:

Post a Comment