Monday, April 18, 2011

Tessa


My Tessa. I just wanted to take a quick minute to say how much I love you!
You have really impressed me this week(as always). I use to pray that you would always
keep your amazing heart. And you have! Thanks for being the example to me... You went out of your way to thank a few people for birthday presents very sincerly. I didn't tell you to or anything. You also invited a few girls to your party that you are trying to befriend, and one isnt very nice to you. But instead of giving up on her, you made her feel welcome, and in the end she had a really fun time. I don't know that she has many opportunities to have friends. You amaze me at your kindness. I love you! I love watching you, and being your mom. It is the greatest honor.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your blog - what a cute family.... Can't wait to see them soon and play :)

    ReplyDelete